NDIS Support Coordination
Crosslinks has been in the NDIS trail since its inception.
We have the expertise and we have the experience. Let’s work together to reach the best outcomes for you.
Successfully manage your Plan, your way
We know what’s funded, we’re there with you to:
- Maximise best value for your money
- Develop confidence in your ability to exercise choice and control
- Learn how to direct your own support
- Explore possible connections in your community – we know the area well
- Guide you through challenges and resolve points of crisis
- Liaise with Government agencies as required
Crosslinks specialises in knowing the region where we provide support. We have been doing it since 1996. We have been in the NDIS trail site since its inception. We are also a preferred provider of employment with over 150 staff.
Crosslinks are walking distance from the NDIS.
NDIS Website Link
Below you will find a link to the NDIS Official website with further information.
What are the next steps?
Call us on (08) 9374 1600 and speak with our Support Coordinator Rebecca Harvey or, fill in the form on our contact page and we will call you.
We’re just around the corner from the NDIS, 350 metres or 4 minutes walk
If you’re in the area, drop in and see us! Street parking is available and no appointment necessary.