Part Time: Disability Support Worker wanted
Competitive Hourly Rate + Generous Tax Free Salary Packaging Options
Due to recent growth, Crosslinks Inc. is currently seeking applicants for several Part Time Disability Support Worker positions within our Community Inclusion program.
As a Disability Support Worker you will be responsible for supporting participants, on varying levels, to carry out their daily functions in a manner that promotes independence while enabling them to achieve their personal goals.
- Celebrate diversity with the ability to work with people with differing needs
- Have an understanding of the participant centred approach
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to organise own work, manage time and contribute to work planning
- Reliable with a commitment to participants and colleagues
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to ensure participant safety and wellbeing is maintained at all times
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience as a Support Worker and/ or a Certificate III in Individual Support – Disability (CHC33015) is highly regarded
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid with CPR Certificate
- Current National Police Clearance or willingness to apply for and provide prior to commencing employment
- Own reliable and roadworthy motor vehicle, which must be comprehensively insured and registered (paid kilometres when using own vehicle for approved participant programs)
- Applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and their vehicle will be required to undergo a 100 point vehicle safety check certification.
If you are passionate about improving the life of those with disabilities – WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia
Please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrosslinksInc/
Enquiries: If you require any further information please call Kristy – 93741600
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies
Crosslinks Inc. values diversity and encourages applications from Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, youth, women, and people with disabilities.