What is it you want to do?
What is it you want to be?
What are your Goals?
Let us help you find out and support you in reaching them.
We will support you to maintain your existing skills, we will offer you the support to take on new and exciting opportunities that may include gardening, Art, Music, Sport, Volunteering and much, much more...
Whatever you decide it will be 'Your Life - Your Way'...
Some of our current exciting initiatives include:
Health & Fitness
Music & Dance
... the options are endless with other activities of your choice.
Q. Who can access the Crosslinks Inc. Community Inclusion program?
A. You are eligible to access the Crosslinks Inc. Community Inclusion program if you:
- Have an intellectual disability
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Live within the East Metropolitan Region of Perth
- Have a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Support Plan
- Do not receive funding but wish to purchase support
Q. Is there a cost involved?
A. There will be a cost:
- Cost will be related to your NDIS Plan and as per your Service Agreement with Crosslinks.
- As a contribution towards your transport may be included in your NDIS plan or (you may be eligible to receive the Centrelink Mobility Allowance that has its purpose in funding your transport).
- If you do not have funding but wish to purchase support there will also be a charge per hour.
Meet our Community Inclusion team
Manager: Marina Malham (Centre)
Area Supervisers: Erin Shaw and Chelle Weedon
If you would like to discuss how we might be able to assist you regarding the Community Inclusion program…
...please feel welcome to phone and speak to our program manager Marina Malham on (08) 9374 1600, or send Marina an email with your enquiry to: email@example.com and she will be happy to respond.